100% full Resolved

Update by user Jan 25, 2016

After some phone calls back and forth Jordans has stepped up instead of their scam over insurance company. I had to pay for the leather surfaces through while Jordans picked the two items up, changed the material and brought them back within a few days.

I would say Kudos to Jordans customer service for stepping up on this matter.

It seems that I will be going back to Jordans after all but i will keep away from that extra insurance next time. Maybe Jordans will think of offering one int he near future.

Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2015

I bought a living room bonded leather set for $3500 and they sold me a 5-year protection program which the salesman from the Jordan's store said it will cover absolutely anything. 2 years and 3 months in I started noticing cracks on the back cushions.

I called the warranty company and after waiting 25 minutes on the line because I had more than 15 people in front of me, I was told that the warranty does not cover this type of issue and that I will be receiving and email with all the covered and not covered items.

I will try my best to get my warranty money back as it is something that was sold to me on a totally different context. There was no separate warranty sheet included with my purchase papers.

Extremely disappointed and I would not recommend buying from these liars.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of jordans furniture capri armless chair from Jordans Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Jordans Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jordans Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jordans Furniture?

Comments

Same thing bought a sofa bonded leather and the sofa started to Crack after 3 years. I had purchased the warranty for this reason when I called in the claim they told me it was not covered.

I purchased a $2500.00 leather sectional 3 years ago.One cushion is peeling in several spots.

No pets/no smoke. One cushion of the whole couch. I was told it is not a defect. Offered me 10% off my next purchase.

I paid for the 5 year warranty.

It is really nice knowing that Jordan's backs their products for the consumer.Obviously, Jordan's will not get another sale from me.