Jordans Furniture - Stay Away from *** products and extra Warranty

Update added by user Jan 25

After some phone calls back and forth Jordans has stepped up instead of their scam over insurance company. I had to pay for the leather surfaces through while Jordans picked the two items up, changed the material and brought them back within a few days.

I would say Kudos to Jordans customer service for stepping up on this matter.

It seems that I will be going back to Jordans after all but i will keep away from that extra insurance next time. Maybe Jordans will think of offering one int he near future.

Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2015

I bought a living room bonded leather set for $3500 and they sold me a 5-year protection program which the salesman from the Jordan's store said it will cover absolutely anything. 2 years and 3 months in I started noticing cracks on the back cushions.

I called the warranty company and after waiting 25 minutes on the line because I had more than 15 people in front of me, I was told that the warranty does not cover this type of issue and that I will be receiving and email with all the covered and not covered items.

I will try my best to get my warranty money back as it is something that was sold to me on a totally different context. There was no separate warranty sheet included with my purchase papers.

Extremely disappointed and I would not recommend buying from these liars.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jordans Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jordans Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about